Tramex WDZK5.1 Water Damage Restoration EZ Kit
Price: $ 1,025.00
- CME4 Non-destructive,instant concrete moisture meter.
- MEP Non-destructive analog moisture meter for general building materials.
- Heavy-duty carrying case
- Moisture Contentof Concrete (NDT): 0 to 6.9 % (moisture by weight)
- Moisture content of wood: Pin-type Probe 7-40%.
- Gypsum Scale: 0 to 10 (comparative)
- Reference Scale for Building Materials: 0 to 100 (comparative)
The Tramex WDZK5.1 Water Damage Restoration EZ Kit is acompact kit for instant and precise non-destructive testing of moisture conditions in numerous building materials such as concrete and other cementitious materials perASTM F2659, as well as drywall, wood, plaster, brick, tiles, resilient flooring, laminates and roofing. The Tramex WDZK5.1 features the TramexMEPnon-destructive overall building inspection moisture meter, and the TramexCME4concrete moisture meter. TheWater Damage Restoration EZ Kitcomes in a Tramex Easy-travel case.
The Tramex WDZK5.1 Water Damage Restoration EZ Kit includes everything needed for testing:
- CME4 Non-destructive, instant concrete moisture meter
- MEP Non-destructive analog moisture meter for general building materials
- Operating Instructions
- Certificate of Calibration
- One (1) year warranty
- Clear easy-to-read analog dial.
- No need to probe, drill or mechanically damage the surface.
- Instant and accurate readings deep into the surface. Non-destructive in operation.
- Hold function freezes meter reading when inspecting areas where the meter face is not visible and for easy recording of readings.
- Reproducible results.
- Spring-loaded contact pins compensate for uneven concrete and boost signal penetration.
- Wide range of readings for wood from 5% to 30%.
- Deep signal penetration up to 114 (30mm) into the materials being
tested without the need to damage the surface.
- Three ranges of sensitivity: Wood, Timber / Drywall, Roofing / Plaster,
Brick making it ideal for testing various building materials.
- Detects moisture through paint, wall coatings, drywall, ceramic tiles,floor coverings, wood, roof coverings and ceiling tiles.
|Size||13.8" x 9.1" x 3.5" (350mm x 230mm x 90mm)|
|Power||2 x 9 volt PP3|
|Measuring range - MEP|
|Depth of penetration||(NDT*) 1" (30mm) (in wood, drywall)|
|Moisture content for Wood||(NDT*) 5 to 30 %|
|Reference scale for building materials||0 to 100|
|Measuring range - CME4|
|Depth of penetration in concrete||(NDT*) approx. " (20 mm)|
|Moisture content for Concrete||(NDT*) 0 to 6.9 %|
|Comparative for Gypsum floor screed||(NDT*) 0 to 10|
|Reference scale||(NDT*) 0 to 100|
* NDT - non-destructive test
Concrete Moisture Meter Encounter
- A handheld electronic moisture meter used for testing moisture conditions in concrete and other floor slabs and screeds. Versatile, precise and easy to use, theTramexCME4allows the user to make multiple tests over a large area in the shortest possible time
Moisture Encounter Plus Moisture Meter
- The TramexMEPMoisture Encounter Plus is a non-destructive overall building inspection moisture meter based on Impedance measurement which has applications for numerous industries. It has many unique features that make moisture measurement and evaluation fast, precise and versatile