Tramex FIK5.1 Flooring Inspection Kit
Price: $ 1,370.00
: Flooring Inspection, Flooring Installation
Moisture Contentof Concrete (NDT): 0 to 6.9 % (moisture by weight), Moisture Content using Pin Probe: 7- 40% using pin-type wood probe, Relative Humidity: 0 to 99%
The Tramex FIK5.1 Flooring Inspection Kit is used for moisture testing of concrete and wood flooring toASTMand other international standards. The Tramex FIK5.1 features the TramexCMEX IIdigital concrete moisture meter for testing perASTM F2659and 3 best in class reusableHygro-i2 relative humidity probes for testing relative humidity,temperature and dew point in the environment, or performingASTM F2170(or Hood Methodwith optional Hood) for relative humidity readings in concrete slabs. An infrared surface thermometer is included for testing surface temperatures and can be used in conjunction with theHygro-i2 probe to monitor dew point conditions. A heavy-duty hammer pin-probe allows the user to measure the moisture content in wood. Calibration check salts are included in theFlooring Inspection Kit, which comes in a protective heavy-duty carrying case with die-cut foam lining.
- CMEX II - concrete meter
- 3 x Hygro-i2 Relative Humidity probe
- Heavy-duty pin-type wood probe
- 1 x SAL75 (Calibration Check Salts)
- Infrared thermometer
- 12 x Hole Liners
- Instant concrete moisture content test from 0 - 6.9% with CMEX II to ASTM F2659.
- Fastest, most reliable, Hygro-i2 RH probe for testing to ASTM F2170.
- Perform multiple tests simultaneously.
- Re-usable Hygro-i2 Relative Humidity probes prove to be the lowest cost per ASTM F2170.
- Test ambient site conditions of Temperature, RH, Dew Point & Mixing Ratio.
- Backlit display for ease of reading in low level lighting.
|Size||16.9" x 13.6" x 5.1" (430mm x 345mm x 130mm)|
|Power||2 x 9 volt PP3|
|Depth of penetration in concrete||(NDT*) approx. " (20 mm)|
|Moisture content for concrete||(NDT*) 0 to 6.9 %|
|Comparative for Gypsum floor screed||(NDT*) 0 to 10|
|Reference scale||(NDT*) 0 to 100|
|Moisture Content in wood using Pin Probe||7 to 40%|
|Relative Humidity with Hygro-i2 probe||0 to 99%|
|Humidity accuracy||0% to 99%RH +/- 2% @ 25C / 77F|
*NDT - Non-destructive Test
Calibration Salt Check
- Calibration Salt Check for Hygro-i probes. Designed to produce a 75% RH environment within the chamber which may be used to ensure the calibration of theHygro-i RH probe is optimum