: Flooring Inspection, Flooring Installation.
Depth of penetration (NDT): approx. 3/4 inches (20 mm), Moisture Content for Concrete (NDT): 0 to 6.9 %, Comparative for Gypsum FloorScreed (NDT): 0 to 10, Moisture Content using Pin Probe: 7 to 40%, Relative Humidity (With Hygro-i Probe): 0 to 99%
The Tramex FZK5.1 Flooring Inspection EZ Kit is a compact kit for instant and precise moisture testing of concrete and wood flooring. The TramexCMEX IIdigital moisture meter allows the user to non-invasively test concrete perASTM F2659, and theHygro-i2 Relative Humidity probe for testing relative humidity, temperature and dew point in the environment, or performingASTM F2170.The Tramex heavy-duty wood pin-probe measures the moisture content of wood. TheFlooring Inspection EZ Kitcomes in a Tramex Easy-travel case.
- CMEX II - concrete meter
- 1 x Hygro-i2 Relative Humidity probe
- 6 x Hole liners
- Heavy-duty pin-type wood probe
- Instant concrete moisture content test from 0 - 6.9% with CMEX II to ASTM F2659.
- Fastest, most reliable, Hygro-i2 Relative Humidity probe for testing to ASTM F2170.
- Perform multiple tests simultaneously.
- Re-usable Hygro-i2 Relative Humidity probes prove to be the lowest cost per ASTM F2170.
- Test ambient site conditions of Temperature, RH, Dew Point & Mixing Ratio.
- Backlit display for ease of reading in low level lighting.
|Size||13.8" x 9.1" x 3.5" (350mm x 230mm x 90mm)|
|Power||2 x 9 volt PP3|
|Depth of penetration in concrete||(NDT*) approx. " (20 mm)|
|Moisture content for concrete||(NDT*) 0 to 6.9 %|
|Comparative for Gypsum floor screed||(NDT*) 0 to 10|
|Reference scale||(NDT*) 0 to 100|
|Moisture Content in wood using Pin Probe||7 to 40%|
|Relative Humidity with Hygro-i2 probe||0 to 99%|
|Humidity accuracy||0% to 99%RH +/- 2% @ 25C / 77F|
*NDT - Non-destructive Test