Tramex MRH-III-KIT MRH III Moisture & Humidity Meter Complete Kit
Price: $ 1,215.00
Moisture testing of wood, drywall, masonry, roofing and other construction materials
Deep signal penetration up to over 1" into the materials being tested without the need to damage the surface
The Tramex MRH III Moisture and Humidity Meter is a hand-held digital moisture meter calibrated for most building materials. It also attaches to an optional plug-in Tramex Hygro-i2 relative humidity probe and heavy-duty pin type electrodes. Suitable for many industries including Water Damage Restoration, Flooring, Indoor Air Quality, Home Inspection and Pest Control.
- Tramex MRH III Moisture and Humidity Meter
- One (1) year warranty
- Digital, non-destructive moisture meter.
- Deep signal penetration to over 25mm (1") into the materials being tested without the need to damage the surface. Signal penetration depends on material being tested and meter setting.
- Specific gravity adjustment for wood species.
- External Rubber electrodes make direct contact with the material being tested for best sensitivity and repeatability.
- Wide range of readings for wood of 5% to 30% and 0 to 100 comparative for all other materials.
- Backlit, large, clear, easy to read LCD display.
- Hold function enables user to "freeze" the reading. Useful for taking readings when the meter face is not visible.
- Switchable "On" or "Off" audio warning tone.
- Automatic power cutoff switches "Off" when not in use.
- Automatic default to last user setting when switched back on.
- Battery operated (included).
- Attaches to plug-in wood probe (optional).
- Attaches to plug-in Tramex Hygro-i2 relative humidity probe for relative humidity, temperature, dew point and mixing ratio readings (optional).
|Size||6" x 3.5" x 1.5" (150mm x 85mm x 38mm)|
|Body Power||9 volt PP3|
|Display||Digital / Backlit Depth of penetration: up to 1"(30mm)(In wood, drywall)|
|Reference scale for building materials||0 to 100|
|Relative Humidity (with optional Hygro-i2 probe)||0 to 99%|
|Wood Non-invasive Mode||5 to 55% MC (at SG of 0.3)|
|Wood Invasive Mode (with optional wood pin probes)||7 to 40%MC|
The Tramex MRH III Moisture and Humidity Meteroperates on the principal of non-destructive impedance measurement. Co-planar electrodes are fitted on the base of the instrument from which low frequency signals are transmitted into the material under test, measuring the change in impedance caused by the presence of moisture. This reading is translated by the instrument into a moisture content reading.
When the Tramex Hygro-i2 Relative Humidity Probe is plugged into the Tramex MRH III Moisture and Humidity Meter, it automatically changes to Hygrometer Mode. The Tramex Hygro-i2 Relative Humidity Probe provides the ideal solution for measurements of ambient relative humidity, temperature and dew point conditions within the building structure and in structural materials such as concrete flooring, walls etc.
Tramex BSIK5.1 Building Survey Inspection Kit
- All Tramex products carry a full satisfaction guarantee including a one year warranty against defects in parts & workmanship and a refund if the unit is returned, shipping pre-paid, in new condition within 21 days of original delivery. Proof of purchase is necessary
Tramex BSMK5.1 Building Survey Master Kit
- A complete kit featuring the RWS Roof & Wall Scanner for instant, non-destructive evaluation of moisture conditions deep within wall and roofing systems
- The Building Survey Master Kit features the multifunctional Tramex MRH3 digital moisture meter allowing for non-invasive testing of moisture conditions in numerous building materials such as drywall, wood, plaster, brick, ceramic tiles, resilient flooring, laminates and roofing
Tramex Extension Handle for ME5, CME5 and CMEX5
- The Extension Handle can be used with theME5,CME5 and CMEX5Moisture Meters. It is a useful accessoryformeasuring in out of reach, high places. It can also be used for taking readings on the floor and thus reduces the need for crouching or kneeling.
- Order Code:E5-HBS