Wagner Orion 910 Depth Pinless Wood Moisture Meter Kit with On-Demand Calibrator, 890-00910-001
Price: $ 396.00
Ranges for wood: 4.0% to 32.0%
Storage Temperature and Humidity: +32F to +110F (+0C to +43C)
The Wagner Orion 910 Deep Depth Pinless Wood Moisture Meter Kit continues the Wagner tradition of superior accuracy and adds incredible new functionality. The new Wagner Orion 910 meter incorporates IntelliSense technology, a more rugged design, and industry - exclusive true in-the-field calibration capability provided by the included On-Demand Calibrator.
- Orion 910 Wood Moisture Meter
- Paired On-Demand Calibrator
- Rubber Protective Boot
- Foam-lined ABS Plastic Carrying Case
- 9V Battery
- Species Settings Booklet
- Instruction Manual
- Common Flooring Materials Settings Reference Card
- Seven (7) Year Warranty
The Wagner Orion 910 Deep Depth Pinless Wood Moisture Meter Kit features the Wagner Orion 910, which is designed to build upon the capabilities of the popular Wagner MMC220 meter it replaces. The Orion 910 takes moisture readings in your wood or other material from the surface down to .75 (19mm) in depth. A flexible rubber boot makes the 910 durable enough to withstand your toughest jobs.
The Wagner Orion 910 moisture meter joins the rest of the Orion line of meters in being the first in the industry to provide true in-the-field calibration capability with the included On-Demand Calibrator. Calibrate your Orion 910 at your location in about 30 seconds whenever you want.
The Orion line of wood moisture meters continues Wagners 50-plus year tradition of providing accurate, dependable non-damaging pinless moisture measurement technology, measuring IN the wood not just ON the wood, and backed by Wagners industry-leading 7-year warranty.
- Deep Depth Measurements - The Orion 910 Deep Depth Pinless Moisture Meter takes moisture readings in your wood or other material from the surface down to .75 (19mm) in depth.
- IntelliSense Technology - Orion 910, 930, 940, and 950 pinless wood moisture meters incorporate IntelliSense technology in their (19mm) deep reading modes. This enables accurate determination of the moisture content deeper in the wood while minimizing the effect that surface moisture will have on the meter readings. Pin-type meters may be able to bypass the surface conditions, but they also damage the surface of the wood every time you take a reading.
- Fast Selection Species Settings - With simple up/down arrow buttons, your Orion meter can be easily and quickly set for the wood species you need to measure. Plus, the range of settings accommodates practically any softwood or hardwood species in the world. The Orion 910 can also be configured to measure some non-solid wood products such as plywood, OSB, or MDF. Orion meters also have species settings for many bamboo flooring products.
- Non-Damaging Pinless Sensor-Every Orion meter features electromagnetic wave technologya non-damaging way to quickly and accurately measure the moisture content of wood or other materials. Compared against pin meters, the pinless sensor technology of the Orion line of meters does not damage the wood and also eliminates the frustrations and costs of broken pins, common with pin-type meters.
- Virtually Unaffected by Temperature - Every Orion pinless meter is virtually unaffected by the temperature of the wood or the environment. Unlike pin meters, Orions sensing technology does not need correction or adjustment to account for the temperature of the wood.
- True In-The-Field Calibration - There is no need to return your Orion to the factory for calibration. Every Orion meter comes with an individually paired On-Demand Calibrator allowing you to easily calibrate your meter anytime*, ensuring that you will always be able to obtain accurate moisture measurements. A NIST-traceable version, with a certificate of calibration, can also be purchased.
- Relative Moisture Measurement Mode - A relative moisture measurement mode allows for taking relative moisture measurements in non-wood based materials and engineered wood flooring. This means you can use an Orion moisture meter to obtain relative moisture conditions on a number of non-wood building materials and flooring products.
- Press to Hold Readings - On every Orion moisture meter, if you press down once on the ON/HOLD button it will hold the moisture reading you took. This is quite useful if youre measuring in a hard to reach area.
- Programmable Alarm - The Orion includes a user-programmable, audible alarm for high moisture content levels.
- 7-Year Warranty - Wagner Meters is proud to include the Orion line of pinless moisture meters within our Genuine Wagner 7-Year Warranty program. The longest-lasting warranty in the industry
|Length||5.75 inches (146mm)|
|Width||3.0 inches (76mm)|
|Thickness||1.0 inches (25mm)|
|Weight with Boot||7.2 oz. (204g)|
|Scanning Area||2.0 inches (50mm) x 2.5 inches (63mm)|
|Power||9-volt battery (Wagner recommends using non-rechargeable Alkaline or Lithium or rechargeable NiMH batteries)|
|Auto Power Shut - Down||60 seconds|
|Measurement Ranges for wood||4.0% to 32.0% (range will vary slightly depending on species setting)|
|Relative Measurement Scale||0-100|
|Specific Gravity Range for Wood Species||0.20-1.0 SG|
|Storage Temperature and Humidity||+50F to +90F (+10C to +32C), Maximum relative humidity of 95%, Non-condensing|
|Operating Temperature Range||+32F to +110F (+0C to +43C)|