Tramex IAQK5.1 Indoor Air Quality Kit
Audio signal sounds when meter indicates high readings.
Large clear backlit digital display giving meaningful readings.
The Tramex IAQK5.1 Indoor Air Quality Kit is a complete moisture and humidity testing kit. The Tramex IAQK5.1 features the multifunctional Tramex MRH III digital moisture meter allowing for non-invasive testing of moisture conditions in numerous building materials such as drywall, wood, plaster, brick, ceramic tiles, resilient flooring, laminates and roofing.
The Tramex IAQK5.1 Indoor Air Quality Kit and reusable relative humidity probe allow for testing relative humidity, temperature and dew point in the environment. When used in conjunction with the infrared surface thermometer, detrimental condensation conditions conducive to microbial growth can also be identified. The heavy-duty pin-probes measure moisture content in wood, and the insulated 7 pins allow for deep wall cavity probing. Concrete slab relative humidity testing to ASTM F2170 can also be performed with reusable relative humidity probes and hole liners (optional).
- Deep signal, non-destructive penetration up to 1" in wood and drywall in non-destructive mode.
- Detects moisture through paint, wall coverings, drywall, ceramic tiles, floor coverings, wood, roof coverings and most building materials.
- Hold function freezes meter reading when inspecting areas where the meter face is not visible.
- Audio signal sounds when meter indicates high readings.
- Large clear backlit digital display giving meaningful readings.
- Accurate non-invasive moisture content readings from 5 to 55% MC in wood.
- Attachable pin-type wood probe for accessing hard to reach areas and for probing into wall cavities and wood.
- Attachable Relative Humidity probe for testing of relative humidity, temperature, dew point and grains per pound readings all shown on one clear display, (as well as in situ of concrete per ASTM F2170 with optional Hygro-I probes, hole liners and caps).
All Tramex products carry a full satisfaction guarantee including a one year warranty against defects in parts & workmanship and a refund if the unit is returned, shipping pre-paid, in new condition within 21 days of original delivery. Proof of purchase is necessary.
|Material||Roofing (membranes and insulation), EIFS.|
- MRH III Moisture and humidity meter.
- RHP-SW - Attachable RH Probe for ambient readings of RH%, Temp., Dew Point & GPP.
- IRTX Infrared surface thermometer.
- HH14TP30 Heavy duty pin-type probe for wood.
- SP200 Long insulated pins for deep wall inspection.
- HA21SP52 Heavy duty hammer pin-type probe for wood.
- SAL75 Calibration Check Salts for RHP-SW
- Heavy duty carry case.