A compact kit for instant and accurate non-destructive testing of moisture conditions in numerous building materials such as concrete and other cementitious materials per ASTM F2659, as well as drywall, wood, plaster, brick, tiles, resilient flooring, laminates and roofing. The Water Damage Restoration EZ Kit comes in a Tramex Easy-travel case.
- Clear easy-to-read analog dial
- No need to probe, drill or mechanically damage the surface. Instant and accurate readings deep into the surface. Non-destructive in operation
- Hold function freezes meter reading when inspecting areas where the meter face is not visible and for easy recording of readings
- Reproducible results. Spring-loaded contact pins compensate for uneven concrete and boost signal penetration
- Wide range of readings for wood from 5% to 30%
- Deep signal penetration up to 1 (30mm) into the materials being tested without the need to damage the surface
- Three ranges of sensitivity: Wood, Timber / Drywall, Roofing / Plaster, Brick making it ideal for testing various building materials. Detects moisture through paint, wall coatings, drywall, ceramic tiles, floor coverings, wood, roof coverings and ceiling tiles
Concrete Slabs & Screeds, Anhydrite/Gypsum Screeds & Boards. Drywall, wood, plaster, brick, ceramic, porcelain tiles, resilient flooring, laminates, asphalt composition shingles and most building materials
|Size||16.9 x 13.6 x 5.1 inches|
|Depth of penetration||NDT CME4 approx. " in concrete |
NDT MEP 1 "
| Net weight || 2.49lbs (1.13kg) |
|Battery||9 Volt PP3 Battery x2 (included)|