A complete kit for moisture testing of concrete & wood flooring and numerous other building materials such as drywall, wood, plaster, brick, tiles, resilient flooring, laminates and roofing. Featuring the Tramex CMEX2 digital concrete moisture meter for testing per ASTM F2659 and the reusable Hygro-i probe for testing relative humidity, temperature and dew point in the environment, or performing ASTM F2170 (and ASTM F2420 with optional Hood) for relative humidity readings in concrete slabs. An infrared surface thermometer gives surface temperature and dew point conditions used in conjunction with the Hygro-i probe. A heavy-duty pin-probe measures Moisture Content in wood. The Tramex MEP allows for non-invasive testing of moisture conditions in numerous building materials such as drywall, wood, plaster, brick, tiles, resilient flooring, laminates and roofing. The Water Damage Restoration Inspection Kit comes in a protective heavy-duty carrying case with die-cut foam lining.
Features CMEX II
- Measures up to 6.9% Moisture Content in Concrete.
- Hold function freezes meter reading when inspecting areas where the meter face is not visible
- Attaches to a relative humidity Hygro-i probe for in situ testing of concrete and ambient conditions
- 7% to 40% Moisture Content measurement in Wood using Pin-type probe attachment.
- Wide range of readings for wood from 5% to 30%
- Deep signal penetration up to 1 (30mm) into the materials being tested without the need to damage the surface
- Three ranges of sensitivity: Wood, Timber / Drywall, Roofing / Plaster, Brick making it ideal for testing various building materials
Concrete Slabs & Screeds, Anhydrite/Gypsum Screeds & Boards. Drywall, wood, plaster, brick, ceramic, porcelain tiles, resilient flooring, laminates, asphalt composition shingles and most building materials.
|Size||16.9 x 13.6 x 5.1 inches|
|Depth of penetration||NDT CME4 approx. " in concrete |
NDT MEP 1 "
| Net weight || 7.25lbs (3.3kg) |
|Battery||9 Volt PP3 Battery x3 (included)|