The PM4 is a specially-designed instrument for accurate measurement of moisture content in running paper. The instrument can also be used to measure paper rolls, cardboard and pulp.
The PM4 is equipped with an infrared temperature sensor capable of measuring material temperature up to 125C. The instrument automatically compensates moisture levels based on material temperature up to 80C. The built-in sensor on the rear-side of the gauge provides a measuring range of up to 25% with a measuring resolution of 0.1%.
A datalogger for up to 10,000 readings is provided for recording purposes and the instrument is equipped with a USB output for data transfer. Allows user to build, store and name custom calibrations for specific paper types. PM4 provides for Non-destructive measurement through packaging!
- Measurement within seconds without prior treatment of samples
- Manual saving of results, autodatalog for 10000 logs with measuring point report
- Contact-free infrared temperature measurement
- Includes USB Data output and software
- Automatic temperature compensation
- Allows user to build, store and name custom calibrations for specific paper types
- Temperature can be set to C or F
|Measuring Range||1% to 25% moisture content|
|Resolution||0.1 % moisture content|
|Measuring depth||50mm (2 inches)|
|Paper temperature||32 to 176 / 0 to +80 C|
|Infrared temp measurement||25 to +125C / 13 to 257 F|
Supplied as a complete kit including gauge, test block, protective cover, batteries, LogMemorizer Software and USB Cable.