The FS4-2 is a Universal Moisture Meter that can be custom calibrated on the customer's material.
FS4-2 is equipped with USB data output and calibration function for self-calibration on many materials.
The entire measurement procedure is extremely easy & only takes seconds. Simply turn on the gauge, collect the desired test sample and pour into storage bin and view the water content (%-moisture) on the large backlit LCD display.
The FS4-2 includes built-in memory for 10,000 values with serial output downloading data to external printer, PC-Software or 3rd-Party accounting programs for automatic calculation of price or payment. Additionally, the FS4-2 is supplied with PC Software, Transfer Cable, USB Converter, Digital Scale, Cup, a Protective Case and batteries.
- Take measurement in seconds without prior treatment of samples
- Built-in memory and printer port
- Supplied with PC Software, Transfer Cable, USB Converter, Digital Scale, Cup, a Protective Case and batteries.
- Very accurate measurements because of temperature and bulk density compensation
- Rugged, stainless sample bin
- Gauge menus in English, German, French, Italian, Spanish and Russian
|Temperature measurement||in C and F|
|Datalogger||Memory for 10,000 values|
|Calibration||Calibration on customer's material|
The FS4-2 is delivered as a complete kit including: FS4-2 measuring gauge, PC Software, Transfer Cable, USB Converter, Digital Scale, Cup, Protective Case, Batteries