The new DHT-2 Textile Moisture Meter instantaneously measures the humidity percentage in fibers, yarns and bales of raw, synthetic or mixed textile material.
17 stored measurement scales for the following materials: wool ,rayon, cotton, linen, nylon, acrylic, polyester, 50% wool-50%cotton, 60% cotton-40% PES, 70%pac-30% wool, 67%pac-33% cotton, 70%PES-30% wool, 70%pes-30%rayon, 67% PES-33% cotton, 50% PES-50% cotton, 50%PES- 50% rayon, 50%pes-50%pac
The DHT-2 Moisture Meter is supplied with probe holder, connection cable in carrying case, needle probes 414 & 418.
The moisture content is determined by measuring the electrical conductivity of the material, which always is proportional to the content of the moisture.
Click Here for Conversion Tables
- Instantaneously measures the humidity percentage in fibers, yarns and bales of raw, synthetic or mixed textile material.
- Easy to use for many applications
- 17 stored measurement scales
- Portable, battery-operated
- 0 -100 scale for comparison tables used for other materials like Polyester, Polyamid and many material mixtures
- High accuracy and repeatability
|Measuring ranges||Wool: 8 to 24.5% moisture content|
Rayon: 3 to 23% moisture content
Cotton: 2 to 12% moisture content
Comparison measurement: 0 - 100 scale
|Power||9V battery |
|Weight||400 g |
|Dimensions||200 x 250 x 70 mm (L x W x H) |
- 8-pin electrode 6 cm long for spools and bobbins
- 2-pin electrode 10 cm long for hanks
- 2-pins electrode 30 cm long for cotton and wool bales
- Roller electrode for fabrics
- Set of 2 different calibration electrodes with fixed moisture values. Needed for varification and re-adjusting of the instrument
- To measure room temperature C and RH %. Useful parameters to check the balance condition of the materialunder testing. Length 170 mm, weight 60 g
TheTEM-1 is supplied as a complete with leather carrying case, electrodeholder 204, electrodes 205, 207 and connecting cable 200