The FLW tests the moisture content in hay, straw and insulating materials
Selectively working with two kinds of probes, a stingprobe or a stabprobe. The different probe models are suitable for measurements of 1 meter of depth.
Measurement procedure and handling the instrument are extremely easy. The great measuring range from 5 to 60% (dependis on testmaterial) of watercontent is just one of the excellent features of the FLW. Automatic calcuation of average; no converting of moisture content to water content.
- Automatic temperature compensation
- Readings results within a few seconds
- Local quality control and documentation
- Hold function, manual data logger for 10,000 measuring values with report
- Supplier data and batch number can be recorded
- Shipment includes case and batteries
|Measurnig Range||10 to 60% watercontent (depends on material)|
|Menu language||German, English, French, Italian, Spanish, Russian|
|Operating Temperature||- 10 C to +60 C|
|Value storage||Manual storage of values for up to 10,000 values with report|
|Required accessories||Stingprobe or Stabprobe|
|Optional accessories||PC-interface, software, data cable, printer|