Delmhorst C-2000/CS Digital Moisture Meter for Cotton
Price: $ 460.00
Delmhorst C-2000 Digital Moisture Meter for Cotton
Bright, clear digital display
Four separate scales for testing lint cotton, seed cotton, wool and viscose/rayon
Includes meter, and carrying case. Order as C-2000W/CS
The Delmhorst C-2000 Moisture Meter is designed primarily to check the moisture content (%MC) in lint cotton and seed cotton. Versions 2.0 and higher include scales for viscose rayon and wool
- Bright, clear digital display.
- Four separate scales for testing lint cotton, seed cotton, wool and viscose/rayon.
- Audible, adjustable alarm alerts you when your pre-selected MC has been reached.
- Averages up to 100 accumulated readings.
- Built-in calibration check.
- Moisture Range: 4%-16% on lint cotton; 6%-20% on seed cotton; 12.3%-25.2% on wool and 6%-22.4% on viscose/rayon.
- Built-in connector accepts any Delmhorst electrode.
- Size: 8" x 3" x 1 5/8".
- Weight: 10 oz.
- Rugged construction ensures years of reliable use.
- Sturdy plastic carrying case.
- 9V battery.
- 1-year Warranty
Accessories & Electrodes
- This moisture content standard is great for verifying that your C-2000 cotton moisture meter is in calibration.
- Used for bales, 9 1/2" insulated pins, with 8 1/4" penetration, eliminates the effect of surface moisture
- Used for yarn, 1 1/2" pins with 1" penetration
- Cup type electrode used for lint or seed cotton
- Used for modules, heavy duty steel, 36" T-handle