A kit for instant and accurate measurement of moisture content in a large range of wood species, relative drywall readings and comparative WME (Wood Moisture Equivalent) readings in wood by-products and other building materials. Featuring the Tramex Professional PTM2.0 with its built-in pins and a handheld heavy-duty pin probe, the Professional Wood Kit comes in a protective Tramex Easy-travel case.
- Built-in calibration for 500+ wood species or standard calibration selection.
- Wide moisture content range: 6 - 46% and digital readout to 0.1% accuracy.
- Adjustable temperature correction. Reading Hold facility to freeze reading.
- Save up to 100 readings for max, min, average and standard deviation statistics.
- Colour LCD screen with brightness adjustment for low-light operation
- Heavy-duty yet light-weight aluminum construction.
- Built-in calibration checks for confirmed accuracy.
- Battery powered. (supplied)
- Built-in pins and socket for use with a choice of external pin probes. (optional)
All Tramex products carry a full satisfaction guarantee including a one year warranty against defects in parts & workmanship and a refund if the unit is returned, shipping pre-paid, in new condition within 21 days of original delivery. Proof of purchase is necessary.
|Size||13.8" x 9.1" x 3.5" (350mm x 230mm x 90mm)|
|Power||9 Volt PP3 Battery (included)|
|Depth of penetration||NDT CMEX II approx. 3/4" (20 mm)|
|Moisture content of wood||6 - 46%|
- PTM Professional pin-type meter for wood.
- HH14TP30 pin-type probe attachment.
- Heavy-duty carry case.
|Spare 5/8" Pins for Pin Probe HH14TG30 (pack of 10)|
|Spare 1.5" Pins for Hammer Probe (pack of 10)|
|Calibration Check Plugs|