A complete kit for testing concrete moisture perASTM F2659 & ASTM F2170,featuring the TramexCMEX IImoisture meter and TramexHygro-i2 relative humidity probes. TheConcrete Inspection Kitcomes in a protective heavy-duty carrying case with die-cut foam lining
- Instant, non-destructive concrete moisture content test from 0 - 6.9% with CMEX II to ASTM F2659.
- Fastest, most reliable Hygro-i RH probe for testing to ASTM F2170.
- Perform multiple tests simultaneously.
- Re-usable Hygro-i2 Relative Humidity probes prove to be the lowest cost per ASTM F2170.
- Test ambient site conditions of Temperature, RH, Dew Point & Mixing Ratio.
- Backlit display for ease of reading in low-level lighting.
- Check calibration of RH probes as often as required by standards.
- Instant surface temperature readings to avoid condensation
- CMEX II - concrete meter
- 4 x Hygro-i2 Relative Humidity probe
- 12 x Hole liners
- 1 x SAL75 ( Calibration Check Salts)
- Infrared thermometer
*NDT - Non-destructive Test
|Size||16.9" x 13.6" x 5.1" (430mm x 345mm x 130mm)|
|Power||2 x 9 volt PP3|
|Depth of penetration in concrete||(NDT*) approx. " (20 mm)|
|Moisture content for concrete||(NDT*) 0 to 6.9 %|
|Comparative for Gypsum floor screed||(NDT*) 0 to 10|
|Reference scale||(NDT*) 0 to 100|
|Relative Humidity with Hygro-i2 probe||0 to 99%|
|Humidity accuracy||0% to 99%RH +/- 2% @ 25C / 77F *NDT - Non-destructive Test|
Probe - Pack of 1 with Electronic Interface HIPP1-IE
- The all new TramexHygro-i2 Relative Humidity probe is the most advanced and resilient RH probe on the market today. Used in conjunction with the TramexCMEX2orMRH3non-destructive moisture meters theHygro-i2 probe provides measurements of humidity, temperature and dew-point in structural materials
Calibration Salt Check
- Calibration Salt Check for Hygro-i probes. Designed to produce a 75% RH environment within the chamber which may be used to ensure the calibration of theHygro-i RH probe is optimum