TheRoof Inspection Kitallows for point-of-contact, non-destructive checking of moisture conditions in roofing and waterproofing systems up to approximately 4 inches in depth, as well as non-destructive measurement of moisture conditions in concrete decks, wood decks and ambient relative humidity & dew-point conditions. Featuring the handheld TramexRWS Roof and Wall Scannernon-invasive impedance scanner and the TramexCMEX IIelectronic moisture meter andHygro-i relative humidity probe. This kit comes in a protective, heavy-duty carrying case with die-cut foam lining.
Features of the Dec Scanner
- Three ranges of sensitivity enabling the inspection of a variety of roof membranes and insulation thicknesses.
- Ergonomic, easy-reach and easy to operate control panel.
- Leak tracing, problem sourcing and an instantaneous and clear indication of roof condition.
- Fast and accurate readings over large roof areas in a short time frame.
- Faster and more user friendly than nuclear meters.
Features of the RWS
- For non-destructive moisture evaluation of roofs, EIFS, foam insulation systems & other building envelope applications.
- Detects, locates and traces leaks in concrete ooring.
- To evaluate the extent of the moisture problem and help trace and pin-point its source.
- Multi-mode functions allowing for depth penetration and sensitivity selection.
- Fast and easy to operate giving instant clear readings.
- Hold function facilitates ease of recording readings.
- Lightweight, handheld and battery operated.
- Inexpensive to purchase and operate compared to other non-destructive testing methods.
Features of the CMEX II
- Measures up to 6.9% Moisture Content in Concrete.
- Hold function freezes meter reading when inspecting areas where the meter face is not visible.
- Attaches to a relative humidity Hygro-i probe for in-situ testing of concrete and ambient conditions.
- 7% to 40% Moisture Content measurement in Wood using Pin-type probe attachment.
- Dec Scanner
- RWS - Roof and Wall Scanner + telescopic handle (for use on roofs).
- CMEX II - concrete moisture meter.
- 1 x Hygro-i probe.
- Hand held electrode with 7" insulated pins.
- Hole Punch.
- Infrared thermometer
|Size||19.2" x 14.9" x 5.7" (487mm x 380mm x 145mm)|
|Power||3 x 9 volt PP3|
|Measuring range - RWS|
|Depth of penetration||4" (100mm)|
|Reference scale||(NDT*) 0 to 100|
|Measuring range - CMEX II|
|Depth of penetration in concrete||(NDT*) approx. " (20 mm)|
|Moisture content for Concrete||(NDT*) 0 to 6.9 %|
|Comparative for Gypsum floor screed||(NDT*) 0 to 10|
|Reference scale||(NDT*) 0 to 100|
|Relative Humidity (RH probe)||0 to 99%|
|Moisture content for wood (with pin probes)||7 to 40 %|
|Humidity accuracy||0% to 99%RH +/- 2% @ 25C / 77F|
* NDT - non-destructive test
Roof and Wall Scanner
- The TramexRWSRoof and Wall Scanner is a multi-mode non-invasive impedance scanner designed for the instant, precise and non-destructive evaluation of moisture conditions and leak tracing in roofing per ASTM D7954 and in wall systems of the building envelope
Dec Scanner Moisture Scanner for Roofing
- The TramexDec Scanneris a mobile non-destructive impedance scanner designed for the instant surveying of moisture conditions in roofing and waterproofing systems perASTM D7954. Ideal for water leak detection in roofing materials
Roof Inspection Kit
- TheRoof Inspection Kitallows for point-of-contact, non-destructive checking of moisture conditions in roofing and waterproofing systems up to approximately 4 inches in depth, as well as non-destructive measurement of moisture conditions in concrete decks, wood decks and ambient relative humidity & dew-point conditions